Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Hmmm

I compliment you on your work, it's just I don't know how a Madness movie could beat the Yuyu in the ratings right now :x

Mario Cut scenes 2 Mario Cut scenes 2

Hmmm

Well, I thought it was pretty funny, the whole pipe thing got really boring...after the first time it was shown..... But, overall it was nice, but its too much like your first one (they seen a bit similar in ways)

LL-Fight Club LL-Fight Club

*sigh*

Work on the sound and please stop using those dumb locks, clocks and glocks... you people are so immature

Heroin Hero Heroin Hero

I had a relationship with this game haha!

I played this game for almost 3 hours after hitting up 5 bowls of haze and let me say, it is the greatest thing EVER! What is the second song by the way? One of the few things I remember is a really cool song after the first one that I connected with... It would be much appreciated :D

All in all, hillarious yet fun game :D

vlequang responds:

You gotta be kidding me. 3 HOURS!?! :O

Purplenum: Training Purplenum: Training

Bum ba da Dum

Stolen..

mooseisloose responds:

wtf are you talking about? no its not!

Untouched v.1.3 Untouched v.1.3

Yahooooo

Easy, VERY, well, that's because I cheated, the whole thing only took about 1 min :) lol, but when u finish it says how to make this game, but the button doesn't work.

For the last time For the last time

OMG

This is a masterpiece, just perfect. You couldn't have done this on a comoputer, this is mind blowing.

madboss responds:

Well I DO did this stuff on computer and I don't think this is a masterpiece but I'm happy that you like it and enjoyed it. Thanks!